Latest Update: November 12th, 2021 - As per municipal city council vote, effective October 13th, 2021 proof of full COVID-19 immunization or recent negative COVID-19 test result (within 72 hours) as well as a photo identification will be required to gain entry into all City of Prince Albert facilities, including the public library for all patrons 18 years of age or older.
Children that are 12 years of age before October 13, 2021 have until January 11, 2022 (90 days) to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Children that turn 12 after October 13, 2021 will have 90 days after their birthday to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. After this time, proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test results are required.
The following individuals are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test from within the previous 72 hours of entry:
- Individuals who do not have proof of vaccination, which includes partially vaccinated individuals; and,
- Individuals who have medical or religious exemptions that prohibit them from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Only COVID-19 PCR or rapid antigen test results provided by certified healthcare providers, including private providers will be accepted.
A self-administered take-home rapid antigen test will not be accepted as valid proof of negative COVID-19 test results.
For more information please see the City of Prince Albert website post about the policy: https://www.citypa.ca/en/living-in-our-community/covid-19.aspx
Curbside Pick-up will be made available. https://www.princealbertlibrary.ca/curbside-pickup
Acceptable forms of Proof of vaccination include:
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
- A printed copy of your MySaskHealthRecord (MSHR) vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code)
- A screenshot of your MSHR vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code) saved to your device
- An earlier version of your MSHR COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- A COVID-19 vaccine printout from Saskatchewan Health Authority Public Health
- A QR code/MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate uploaded to SK Vax Wallet
To get your QR code, please follow the steps in the link below:
For more information from the Government of Saskatchewan please visit the link below: