In accordance with the Province and the City, Prince Albert Public Library will be opening to full capacity and functionality on July 12th.
Services that will be included in the reopening are:
- Meeting room rentals will be available.
- Some in-person programming, however the TD Summer Reading Club activities will remain virtual.
- Hopefully reopen at the Bernice Sayese Centre on or after July 20th -- more information to follow.
- Return to normal circulation activities -- reintroduction of late fines and normal load periods. Also we will no longer be quarantining items for 72 hours before checking them in.
- The photocopier and public internet computers will be available soon, however we are waiting on installation.
Also of note, we will be discontinuing our curbside service as of July 11th.