Beginning October 13th, 2021
Curbside service hours are as follows:
|Sunday||1:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 8:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 8:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 8:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 8:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 4:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 4:30pm|
Here's how it works, step-by-step!
- Place your hold! You can do this by either logging in to your online account or you can call the Main Branch at 306-763-8496 to talk to the Information Desk.
- Wait for your Hold to arrive.
- When you get notified that your Hold is available at the library (either by phone, text, or email) you can call the Main Branch at 306-763-8496 to set up a pick-up time. The available hours are listed above.
- We will check your books out to you and package them up in a bag, ready for pick-up!
- At the time you have chosen to pick-up your Holds you drive up to the library. There will be a sign and a table set up outside. See image below for location.
- Call 306-763-8496 and let us know you're here and your name.
- We will bring your bag outside and place it on the table.
- You retrieve the bag from the table. Doing it this way helps us maintain physical distance of 2 metres both for our safety and yours.
- When it is time to return your items you can simply drop them into the outside Returns slot and we will check them in for you.
Please note you may also call in and request Curbside Pick-up of Craft-in-a-Bag kits and Online Book Auction winnings (cash only, as our debit machine won't stretch that far).